Application package for the DESIRE Open Call:
- Guide for Applicants
- Open Call Evaluation Guidelines
- Proposal Template
- Evaluation Form
- Declaration of Honor
>> APPLY HERE <<
DESIRE Open Call Info Webinar RECORDING
September 13, 2023
The DESIRE Open Call for funding has been launched on September 13, 2023 and remains open for submissions until November 13, 2023 - 5 PM CET (Central European Time).
Individual SMEs or consortia composed of a maximum of two SMEs, or one SME and another legal entity can apply for funding. Only SMEs can be funding beneficiaries and receive financial support in the DESIRE project.
The DESIRE Open Call is addressed at innovative projects in e-health and digital health markets in order to build resilience and facilitate green and digital transitions. DESIRE Open Call seeks proposals to address at least one of the following proposed health sector challenges:
- Product innovations to reduce dependency on critical inputs and technologies in the Euroclusters’ value chains with a view to introduce new-to-firm products or services for the health sector,
- e-health business process innovations tied to the adoption of technologies that help SMEs to meet requirements for their successful green and digital transition and
- SME’s Internationalisation towards third countries with solutions for the health sector.
By applying for the DESIRE Open Call applicants will compete to get engaged in the DESIRE Programme, where 35 SMEs will obtain funding worth up to a maximum of 30.000€ in direct funding and services. DESIRE funding covers up to 50% of all project costs. Each applicant is obliged to provide at least 50% of own contribution.
The funding will be distributed as follows:
- From 10.000€ to 20.000€ in Direct Cash Funding
- 10.000€ in Service Vouchers designed as a service package, provided by one or several external providers