Development of E-Health Solutions Improving Resilience in Europe
DESIRE supports SMEs to access the European eHealth and digital health market and enables them to embrace the green and digital transformation.
The DESIRE community platform brings together stakeholders of the European healthcare markets - a unique opportunity to generate new contacts and collaborations.
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled meetings
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being visibly present
- Meet partners and customers
- Discover new products & services
- Prepare purchases or projects
- Meet new suppliers
- Get information about new trends
- Digital Health
- Digital and Green Transition in Healthcare
- Market access and internationalisation towards European countries
- Co-creation with healthcare operators
- Access to finances
- Assistance in resilience planning
- Organisations & services
- As healthcare provider - identify innovative solutions and find new partners for a digital transformation
- As companies - find new European collaborations, partners, & customers
- As service provider - find partners to discuss new technologies and innovative solutions
Who stands behind DESIRE?
The DESIRE Eurocluster project has been launched on September 1st 2022 and will last 36 months. It is composed by 1 business support organisation and 4 clusters from Austria, France, Romania and Poland.